I am now in India and have been for about 2 weeks… I must admit it has not been easy at all. I don’t know if I love it or hate it. It’s so overwhelming and exhausting. Now that I am here I am also finding out 1st hand that finding reliable WiFi is very difficult so to make it easier for me I will now be doing a Photo Round Up when I can. If I can for that week I will and if I can’t for 2 or 3 weeks I will just have to combine them like I am doing for these 2 weeks. That will give me time to edit photos get them uploaded and make sure they are ready to be shown correctly. I know I am OCD about my blog and hate changing things up, but feel like I must do this to not overwhelm myself more than India is already doing for me. So here you have it.
10 photo round up of what I saw/did these last 2 weeks.
Hope you all enjoy them.
THIS WEEKS UPDATES
- MONDAY – 03/05/12 – Music Monday – Jai Ho
- TUESDAY – 03/06/12 – My #7SuperShots from a year of travel!
- THURSDAY – 03/08/12 –Loosing track of time in Dahab…
- MONDAY – 03/12/12 – Music Monday – In Color
- TUESDAY – -03/13/12 – Cairo, revolution street art in photos.
- THURSDAY – 03/15/12 – Falling in love in Cairo…